Tuesday, July 6, 2010

so far so good

we are doing well so far...
been to the aquatic center 3 times,
out to eat at the chart house,
friends over to bbq,
to the park,
and a 3D movie...
in less than a week.

and she still looks like this:



we are blessed indeed.

i AM planning on documenting some of our trip...
but i still need a little distance from it.
too fresh.
still makes my stomach turn.
some day.
i promise.

in other news...
good, good friends are moving away today.
and i don't know how to feel,
so i am apparently choosing to block it out.
it sucks.
and i don't know what i will do without them.
but they are only 13 hours away,
so i may be there a lot.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I have a son who lives there. You just let me know what time we're pulling out...I'll be ready! It is only two left turns...

Kristi and Dale said...

Clarah Bosena looks so happy!!!! After 4 mths I'm still blocking things out and stomach still turns.

beBOLDjen said...

This picture is out of control adorable!

I hear you that it takes time to process Ethiopia. It gets in there down deep. Words can be hard to find. They'll come when you're ready.

...I can't wait to read about it though, to hear things from your perspective.