Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Moo.

So, I am a cow.
I have known this for quite some time, but seriously, it bugs me.
I don't want to be fat.
I don't eat. And I know that is my problem, but I still don't take the time to do it. I do exercise. But still, no difference.
But the bottom line for me, I have found, is that I, in my mind, always think people think I am more like a man than a woman.
Seriously.
When I was a young girl, people on more than one occasion, referred to me, as a he. And in my head, it stuck.
It is funny how that can stay with a person.

So, if any of you have any ideas on getting my metabolism back on track, that won't take too much time, let me know.

4 comments:

Heather said...

you look fine!--definately not like a MAN! wish i could offer advice, but I am in the same boat--i'm still hoping for that miracle diet pill :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy - you are definitely not a cow... but I can empathize with the feeling. AND... I'm in the middle of writing a post for Embracing My Health that will give you some help. I'll let you know when it's live! :)

Love you sweet one!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Man? Cow?
I don't see the resemblance... I am going to wait for Janece's health post and hope I can apply some of it to my *metabolism,* because I DO eat!

hotflawedmama said...

you look great! and i have never once thought you looked remotely manly, especially not compared to my rather masculine jawline. but if you're serious about boosting metabolisms and things, I can be your gal.