Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm It.

Thanks to Cassie, I now feel obligated to comply...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. When I was five years old, I caught the biggest fish on the lake we lived on, for opening night of fishing season. Everyone would stay up until midnight, and start fishing. My rainbow trout was 18 1/2 inches. Caught on a pole with no reel.
2. I worked at a christian camp for three summers during high school, where my camp name was Gecko, because I owned three lizards (none of which were geckos).
3. For the first 5 years of our marriage, I would FREAK OUT if Steve put his head on MY pillow. (I am over it now).
4. I went on my first date in 3rd grade. My boyfriend, Travis, took me to a Mariner's game, where we even sat alone. On the way home, he tied our hands together with a piece of string, it was so romantic.
5. I was voted best dancer my freshman year.
6. I have climbed the highest peak in the lower 48 states. Mt. Whitney, 14,495 feet. Did it in only one day, most who attempt this take 3 days.
7. I used to be a track star. I was never beaten at the 100m. hurdles.
8. I pee in the woods.
9. I have not had a full time job in almost 12 years.
10. I secretly (although not a secret anymore) would love to take my camera with me everywhere I go, and not have to talk to people, just photograph their stories. I love being on the outside, but somehow knowing more than everyone else.

So, I tag Jean, because duh, she's the best neighbor in the world.
Janece, because she loves to think about stuff like this.
Paul, because he never blogs anymore.
Lisa, see Paul's reason.
and, well, everyone else I know has already done it.

No comments: