Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Practically heaven

Jody was telling me the other day, about this great recipe she found for making a cake in a coffee mug. I have to say, I was a bit skeptical. But then, she posted about it, and it looked good.
So, tonight I was procrastinating, because I didn't want to go to the store, so I thought to myself, this would be the perfect time to try that cake.
And I did.
And it was practically heaven.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Three minutes people.
Three minutes to practically heaven.
It was a good night indeed.

2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

DO NOT POST THE RECIPE... have mercy! The Internet is super dangerous I tell yeah... I am salivating on the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

yep, it's terrible!!! i made mine with white chocolate chips and chocolate carmel chips.....just terrible! :) dg