Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of preschool yesterday

I didn't blog this yesterday because it was kind of traumatic.
The whole way to preschool, Brody yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRESCHOOL!!!"
 

Here is a picture of the sign that all the other kids posed by for their Moms.
Brody wouldn't even look at it.
 

By pick up time, though, it looked like he did okay.
 

And here is proof that he actually had fun.
Juice and granola bars for snack.
We will see how Thursday goes...
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Heartache... I can see that Brody survived, but what about his poor mother?!

amy smith said...

it was hard.
seriously.

Cassie said...

oh my.
that is bad.
he will come around though and preschool will be so good for him!

Unknown said...

Oh Brody, I remember when my Brody did that-it was harder on me, I think?!! So sorry that you had to go through that. I am sure it will/must get better! :) dg