Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This morning ....

Brody and his sheepy. He loves this thing. And it
always makes all things better....



Micah on bananna number two. Yesterday,
he ate three, and seventeen strawberries.
Never has any trouble with his tummy....


These are my boys. Now, I know I have another boy, but we never seem to refer to him as "the boys" like we do Micah and Brody. It is probably the age thing. It is like we have two families of kids, the big kids, and the boys. I don't know what will happen next fall when Micah becomes a big kid. Not sure if he will still be part of "the boys" or if Brody somehow will become the only one... but for now, I am sitting on the bed, watching Miss Spider, and enjoying my boys.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor and I love Miss Spider too!
Megan